Odiham was a stepping
stone on the medieval journey to Parliamentary Democracy and liberty.
Click on this logo to visits
Odiham's new Magna Carta Website
Magna Carta 800th Celebrations at Odiham.
- Odiham Embroidery completed ready
for framing. Click here.
- Magna Carta Anthem commissioned
- Mayhill selected to design the
Constituency Flag to fly at Westminster.
21st July – 9th
August. Trailblazing of Magna Carta Cycle Trail and delivery
of Magna Carta Anthem (Steve Brown)
For more information about Steve Brown's 1000 mile Magna Carta Cycle
Trail please click
We extend best wishes and support to Steve Brown who
is trailblazing a 1000 miles cycle ride that is now being adopted as the
national Magna Carta Cycle Trail. He is delivering Magna Carta Anthem,
commissioned by Odiham, to cathedrals around England and there will be a
send off for him after the Sunday service at at All Saints on 20th July.
Steve is also raising money for essential church maintenance - to donate
please visit Just Giving and search for Odiham or simply click
21st November. Parliament Evening.
Premier of Magna Carta Anthem. Plus
‘Mother of Parliaments? Eleanor de Montfort at Odiham in 1265’ – Dr
Magna Carta Concert, All Saints Church
22nd - 25th May. Magna Carta
- Magna Carta Market, the Bury
- Unveiling of the Odiham Embroidery,
- Heritage display – including a
facsimile of Odiham Vernacular Translation
- Magna Carta Archery, the Chalk Pit
- Magna Carta Banquet – the Cross Barn
- Flower Festival, All Saints Church
- Magna Carta Living & Hog Roast, King
John’s Castle, North Warnborough
- Original archaeology, Tunnel Lane,
- Magna Carta Art Exhibition, the Cross
Journey to Runnymede, with grand picnic beside the River Thames
- Bells on Sunday on Radio 4 from All
- Progression of Bell Ringing to
- LIBERTEA in the Bury & All Saints
Church – celebrating the democracy & liberty we enjoy today – join
Libertea across the nation at 3pm.
Art Trail; Guided Boat Trips; Cider, Ale,
Refreshment and Food Trail; Canal Boat Rally at Colt Hill Wharf; Clog &
comprehensive information about the Magna Carta celebrations, please